We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to be a part of our team. Qualified candidate will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance and development of our on line stores stores.
Must have strong organizational skills paying close attention to detail, must be a quick learner with a strong work ethic and have basic understanding of ecommerce, and web.
- Manage day-to-day functions of the E-Commerce stores including operations and customer relations, as well as partnering with the retail/e-comm warehouse team
- Interface with internal web developer/designer for continued enhancement and troubleshooting
- Monitor daily sales and track inventory; maintain updated ecommerce sales reports; monitor online traffic trends and sources to achieve monthly/annual sales plans
- Partner with PR/Marketing team for social media promotions and site interaction
- Manage any and all customer issues and ensure they are handled efficiently and effectively for positive business
- Work with fulfillment services to get orders out.
Basic understanding of CSS&HTML a plus
Must be 18 or older, and willing to take the opportunity seriously. Must have your own laptop computer. Work is onsite at our office in Studio City, but hours are flexible and are typically business hours.
Applicants must reside in Los Angeles County area
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com